Cheque bounced more than 30 days ago

In Cheque Bounce Law
Hi,\nMy clients cheque bounced more than 30 days ago, he promised to get that cleared after cheque bounced on verbal discussion. But he is not responding now. Can I file a case against him or can I also send him notice now then go for legal case ?

firstly you can send legal notice after 15 days they not response or they not reply you notice finally you can file NI Act sec138 case and also civil recovery suit this suggestion by the Advocate Amarjeet Kumar

Since you have crossed the limitation period already. You need to act fact and come up with grounds to condone the delay in filing the legal demand notice and other proceeding Theron. Feel free to get in touch to discuss further.

Regards
Adv. Abhinav Sharma

Hi, you must send a notice as soon as possible and ask the court to condone such delay based on the peculiar circumstances once the complaint is filed. Since condonation of such delay will be at the court’s discretion good grounds for delay, along with potent arguments, must be made before the judge since the precedent in this regard says that if notice is not sent within 30 days from dishonour the complaint is not maintainable.

Please contact me for further assistance

yes you can send a legal notice and initiate proceedings under section 138 of NI act. if the other party doesn't reply to the legal notice within 15 days you can file a case in the court having jurisdiction to entertain the complaint.
for further queries please feel free to contact

You need to hire expert legal advocate in this regard and let him do his work. Sec 138 has done technicalities which are essential ingredients..kindly b in touch with all the facts …n to understand the legalities…thanks