Cheque bounced and debtor is not repaying money through cash or cheque

In Cheque Bounce Law
I have given ₹50000 to known person in the form of cash,she gave me cheque (not date) with sign and amount as secuirity,now that cheque got bounced and she is telling that she won't repay the money

Answers (3)

172 votes

first you need to send legal notice throw your advocate later you can file 138 yard in private complaint their complaint on the police will send for the non bailable warrant against them they will come for negotiation they will pay you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

64 votes

Please feel free to contact me for legal notice send it immediately and thereafter file a complaint under NI act in jurisdiction court. Feel free to consult ne if needed..... Also you need to send notice immediately

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
37 years Experience
264 votes

Don't worry, you are required to send a legal notice for demand of money. if she is not come forward to pay the amount, then you have option to file private complaint before magistrate within stipulated period. kindly contact for Further information and legal assistance.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles