Cheque bounced and debtor is not repaying money through cash or cheque

In Cheque Bounce Law
I have given ₹50000 to known person in the form of cash,she gave me cheque (not date) with sign and amount as secuirity,now that cheque got bounced and she is telling that she won't repay the money

first you need to send legal notice throw your advocate later you can file 138 yard in private complaint their complaint on the police will send for the non bailable warrant against them they will come for negotiation they will pay you

Please feel free to contact me for legal notice send it immediately and thereafter file a complaint under NI act in jurisdiction court. Feel free to consult ne if needed..... Also you need to send notice immediately

Don't worry, you are required to send a legal notice for demand of money. if she is not come forward to pay the amount, then you have option to file private complaint before magistrate within stipulated period. kindly contact for Further information and legal assistance.