Cheque bounce of 8L, address of person is not known, what to do

One person needs to give me 8 laks rs. His cheque was bounced and he changed his home address and changed Sal account. Now how can I proceed in this case. He is a govt emp.

Answers (3)

270 votes

You can send legal notice to his office address and if you are not aware of office address then you can give publication after registering a case against him in the court and he will be forced to appear in the court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

151 votes

Sir you send the notice to the person on his office address of you are aware where he is working anywhere you can send notice the thing is he should receive the notice you can attach the notice to his office address

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
17 years Experience
248 votes

Even though if he changes bank account or home address it’s not a problem . Your saying he is a government employee just go to the concern department and enquire about the employee or else we can directly post the notice to the defaulter where he is working

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles