Cheque bounce.........................................................

How many days to file a case after returning of case

The Registry mentioned the prescribed time in that Returns...Clarify- 1)what reason it was Returned? This is discretionary power of the Court. And complied your all returns and represent before the court of law under request for delay delay.

The first step to issue notice and wait for 30 days. The notice shall be issued after bounced the cheque. The bank shall inform the insufficient funds letter. The op should be receive the notice and to reply.

with in 30 Day's As per negotiable instrument act 1881. When a negotiable instrument is dishonoured, the holder must give a notice of dishonour to all the previous parties in order to make them liable. A negotiable instrument can be dishonoured either by nonacceptance or by non-payment. A cheque and a promissory note can only be dishonoured by non-payment but a bill of exchange can be dishohoured either by non-acceptance or by non-payment