Cheque bounce.........................................................

How many days to file a case after returning of case

Answers (3)

299 votes

The Registry mentioned the prescribed time in that Returns...Clarify- 1)what reason it was Returned? This is discretionary power of the Court. And complied your all returns and represent before the court of law under request for delay delay.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

343 votes

The first step to issue notice and wait for 30 days. The notice shall be issued after bounced the cheque. The bank shall inform the insufficient funds letter. The op should be receive the notice and to reply.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
244 votes

with in 30 Day's As per negotiable instrument act 1881. When a negotiable instrument is dishonoured, the holder must give a notice of dishonour to all the previous parties in order to make them liable. A negotiable instrument can be dishonoured either by nonacceptance or by non-payment. A cheque and a promissory note can only be dishonoured by non-payment but a bill of exchange can be dishohoured either by non-acceptance or by non-payment

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I had sold goods of rs 500000 to the person and also made his statement to pay me with in 30 days in stamp paper but now he is not paying what should …

Read More

Case is on me but amount was taken by my husband... Cheques are signed by me under huge pressure that my son n mother will b killed by my husband. Med…

Read More

Sir , I send demand notice on 17 th January personally,but the respondant reply me on 17 February with lawyer help. He denied the Averments ,what shou…

Read More

I had given a friendly loan of 2,45,000/- in two instances in his account through online transfer and he had given a cheque of Rs. 2,00,000/ as a proo…

Read More