can I file a Cheque bounce case on behalf of my son who is not india

My Son entered into an agreement with a builder for interest on investment. Builder's cheque has bounced. My Son is not in India, can I as father & one of the witness to the Agreement file a case under Negotiable Instrument Act against the builder

Yes, you can file a complaint before the Jurisdictional magistrate provided you need to obtain a General Power of Attorney from your son for filing of complaints and related issues. First you need to issue a legal notice through your advocate and thereafter you need to file a complaint.

yes you can but for that you have to take authorization of your son that you are go the case that because he lives outstation that why you are going for this case and for that you have to attach the forign job or what he is doing outside for what work.