Can father of cheque issuer be arrested for cheque bounce?

If Guradian/father of cheque issuer can be arrested in case of cheque dishonor. If yes,under what circumstances?

No, only the issuer of a cheque is liable under the provisions of section 138 NI Act and the same is specifically stipulated in the Act and that too if the actions under the said provisions has been taken within the limitations.

No, guardian and father of cheque issuer will not be liable u/s 138 I.P.C. but they may be arrested in a case u/s 420,406,467I.P.C. & S. 138 N.I.Act . S.138 N.I.Act is penal provision for cheque bouncing which is non-cognizable and bailable offence .

No, Only cheque issuer can be arrested not his father in any circumstances. .