Can a pending case status effect recruitment in government job

am fighting a cheque bounce case against my previous employer who along with bank wrote on blank cheque and got bounced by INSUFFICIENT FUNDS. BUT I already STOPPED the cheque six months earlier. Also I'm account statement there is nothing about cheque bounce . I registered a complaint and now the case is with banking ombudsman. Will it affect my recruitment for government job as I am fighting the case.

No it will not affect to your recruitment. Because you are aggrieved party and you are fighting for justice . So don't worry .You should be wind up case as soon as possible and proceed for recruitment.

Advocate Pradeep Kumar
Rohini Court, Delhi