Booked a tourist agent who borrowed money gave cheque which bounced

I have been on a tour to Andaman in February for a week. I have booked a tourist agent who acted as our guide. And while departing from andaman he has made us to pay extra Rs.28000 as hes had no money in his and in return gave us a cheque for Rs.28000 which he said he would return it in a week but even after 2 months he didn't return my money back what shall i do now

Answers (1)

A legal notice u/s 138(b) of NIA should be issued. After waiting for 15 days the criminal activities may be carried out. The process should be made within 30 day of cheque bounce. A criminal justice is possible.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Harish Malhotra
District Court, Gurgaon
22 years Experience
Advocate Prashant Mendiratta
Lajpat Nagar 4, Delhi
26 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
16 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

I availed a home loan and have been unable to repay owing to my financial condition as well as the builder not providing me with either the possession…

Read More

My husband is a casual worker.he gave check of rupees 5000 in favour of Mr.Anup.he has shop of husband gave cheque him for shoes. But he don&…

Read More

Sir my father has borrowed an amount from ruthless money lender he has sucked so much of money in the form of interest he has 8 blank cheques signed b…

Read More

I had met a person who was my business partners friend, he wanted to do business so he invested some money in business later in couple of days he back…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue