×

Booked a tourist agent who borrowed money gave cheque which bounced

I have been on a tour to Andaman in February for a week. I have booked a tourist agent who acted as our guide. And while departing from andaman he has made us to pay extra Rs.28000 as hes had no money in his and in return gave us a cheque for Rs.28000 which he said he would return it in a week but even after 2 months he didn't return my money back what shall i do now

A legal notice u/s 138(b) of NIA should be issued. After waiting for 15 days the criminal activities may be carried out. The process should be made within 30 day of cheque bounce. A criminal justice is possible.