Blocked cheque present,araising cc

Sir,my name is Manjunatha, one of my close friend araising cc.8 months before he asked suriety for finance so I giving 2cheques, he using suriety and get back then cheques his told me cheques will be lost so go to bank blocked that cheques I have follow that but he is now raisin cc, pls advice me

Answers (2)

85 votes

Dear Sir,
Cheque bounces cases are very dangerous unless your advocate takes appropriate defence otherwise either you have to suffer the conviction judgment or settle the matter. Please share all the details and also collect some defence documents which shall be get marked during your examination and thus take strong defence.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

157 votes

You should have received a legal notice, please respond to that by planning all the important facts and documents. This will also help you defend the case in the court. Do not miss any court hearing and be present every single time otherwise non bailable warrant can be issued against you as the accused.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Last year with my knowledge my brother in law stole the signed blank check and he took money of Rs 50000 from someone near his shop and he gave my sig…

Read More

A person gave me a cheque on 16-09-18 .when I deposited that on the bank ,in first case after consulting him the cheque got bounced due to deficiency …

Read More

Can a person with no property just having IT return give bail surety u/s 138.…

Read More

1300000 (thirteen lakhs ) cheque rejected by service branch bank of baroda fund available and also approved for cheque over phone, but cheque rejecte…

Read More