Blocked cheque present,araising cc

Sir,my name is Manjunatha, one of my close friend araising cc.8 months before he asked suriety for finance so I giving 2cheques, he using suriety and get back then cheques his told me cheques will be lost so go to bank blocked that cheques I have follow that but he is now raisin cc, pls advice me

Dear Sir,
Cheque bounces cases are very dangerous unless your advocate takes appropriate defence otherwise either you have to suffer the conviction judgment or settle the matter. Please share all the details and also collect some defence documents which shall be get marked during your examination and thus take strong defence.

You should have received a legal notice, please respond to that by planning all the important facts and documents. This will also help you defend the case in the court. Do not miss any court hearing and be present every single time otherwise non bailable warrant can be issued against you as the accused.