Blind partner to file complaint against cheque bounce

A unregd partition deed has two partners who are own brother's running mineral water business cheque issued by buyer bounced whether a blind partner along with another partner can file complaint

Yes, a blind partner can file a complaint along with another partner.. Or with an authority he can file complaint.. Or anyone of the partner can file complaint with the consent of other partner by authority..

Yes sir, you and along with your blind partner can file cheque bounce case against drawer of the cheque, but your account must be in joint account. One thing is very important that in whose fever cheque has issued? You have not specified the cheque is issued in whose fevour.