Blind partner to file complaint against cheque bounce

A unregd partition deed has two partners who are own brother's running mineral water business cheque issued by buyer bounced whether a blind partner along with another partner can file complaint

Answers (2)

Yes, a blind partner can file a complaint along with another partner.. Or with an authority he can file complaint.. Or anyone of the partner can file complaint with the consent of other partner by authority..

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Yes sir, you and along with your blind partner can file cheque bounce case against drawer of the cheque, but your account must be in joint account. One thing is very important that in whose fever cheque has issued? You have not specified the cheque is issued in whose fevour.

Popular Cheque Bounce Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Cheque Bounce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Legal Services

15 Minutes Cheque Bounce Advice Session by Phone

4.8 | 104 ratings
Legal advice and answers from a local experienced advocate about your Cheque Bounce issue
Legal Notice / Reply to Legal Notice

4.7 | 83 ratings
30 Min Intro call + Start to finish help - Send a legal notice through an experienced advocate
Similar questions

I requested an advocate to file cases against cheque bounce (4 cheques). He filed only one, and did not file the remaining three. He did not attend th…

Read More

My friends father took hand cash loan (10lrs.) From his partner by issuing a blank check signed from a joint account of my friend and himself. His fat…

Read More

I stood as a gaurantor for one of my friend, he stopped paying the EMI's to the concerned bank. now the bank people has presented the cheque in my…

Read More

There is a cheque bounce case..wheein a blank cheque was given as sureity to an indivisual without any bond or legal documentation i.e there was also …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue