Blank cheque used in cheque bounce case

3 blank chq demandedby appelant for goods supply on crediton 23.5.2012 . The liabity on that was 30laks cleared in june itself . Dispute started on scheme. Stop payment done and informed to them also by legal notice.company received notice on 22.8.2012. On 21.8.12 stock returned 3 laks . In 29.12 co.encashed bank guarantee rs. 3lak. And on 1.9.2012 bouncefmy security chq.put the date .21.8.2012 . . Company send me notice that total due was 10 lakh and after reminders i had given chq dated.21.8.12. On.22.8.12n 23 .8 manager mailed for payments planning of fnf . On 21.8.12 i had not given any cheque .. Blank cheque used .is complain against me sustain

According to the above mentioned facts and circumstances i wish to give u following points based on my experience and sense of wisdom
1. U have to sent them a proper reply of their legal notice with all facts
2. Lodge a complaint against them for misusing ur cheques

if you have signed the blank cheque and given that to the other party and they have misused it as per their own convenience then I am sorry to say but the complaint against you is sustainable unless you prove it otherwise through your evidences in court as per your documents, bank statements etc.

If you would be able to prove that the cheque was given for security purpose and on the date when cheque was given, there was no liability. No complaint sustain against you. Blank cheque can be filled by the complainant