Bailable warrant for Cheque bounce case

In Cheque Bounce Law
Would a Bailable warrant be cancelled if the bank withdraws the case? Would it be cancelled if a settlement is done with the bank and the settlement amount is paid? Do I have to be present in the court if a settlement is done and amount is paid before the hearing date? If I have to be present in the court after the amount is paid, will I have to consult a Lawyer to inform the court that a settlement has been done and complainant should cancel the warrant? Would this warrant be a stigma for me for my entire life? I can't afford to pay a lawyer, so request you to please advice. Thank you.

So many questions. See if you have reached settlement with the complainant then it is better that you appear before the court once along with the complainant and your counsel, sign a settlement pursis and get the case withdrawn in your presence

if you don't want to appear before court.. you may require to engage local lawyer in the jurisdiction of court where you reside, who will make appropriate application to court and cancell the warrent. sometime you will have to accompany your lawyer to do these exercise.

component is not the one who issues the bailable warrant but the court issues the bailable warrant on next date when you appear before the court submit an application to cancel the warrant and also mention before the court that the settlement is done between you and the complainant.