Advice for defaulter in a cheque bounce case

Hi, three months ago, I gave cheque to one marble trader of Rs. 30,000, but I could not make the payment. The drawer threatened me today that he is going to file case on me regarding the same. Could you advice me on this. Looking forward for your response

Dear Client,
Why did you give cheque for Rs. 30,000/-. Whether you issued the cheque for purchase of marble or towards security. If it is for purchase of marble then he will get bounced the cheque and file criminal case against you for recovery of trade debt due to him and also for punishing your for dishonour of cheque. If it is for security purpose then you may project your case. After getting notice consult advocate for further action.

Hello,

Make the payment at the earliest else he may send a legal notice to you within 30 days from the date of receiving “Cheque Return Memo” from the bank. He will mention in the notice that the cheque amount has to be paid to him within 15 days from the date of receipt of the notice by you. If you fail to make fresh payment within 30 days of receiving the notice, he has the right to file a cheque bounce case against you under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act.

Hi.. First of all have you taken anything from him ,in return of that you have issued cheque or not ?? ..If you have taken any goods from him , kindly return and settle the issue ,if you have not taken any thing from that trader , immediately file a complaint near by conserned police station and issue legal notice to that trader ...