One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar

Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDomalguda, Hyderabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Mannam provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Property Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mannam enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2014. He is the member of the High Court Bar Association Andhra Pradesh.

Enrollment Number : AP/2468/2014
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar

Q: How to recover loaned money from my friend

I stay in Hyderabad. I lent Rs.19,100/- to my ex-colleague when he was working under me. 3 months ago, he left our company and moved to Tirupati, with a promise that he will repay my money. Now, he is not responding to my calls. I have proof of his sms request for money and sms confirmations on asking time for repaying money. I made online transfers only. Now, how to charge him to get back my money? Kindly suggest and support.

Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar answered per your request,,you can file a civil suit ..suit for recovery of didn't mention that you have a pro note or cheque like that.. please consult an advocate for speedy recovery..thanking you..YoursMANNAM SUDHEER KUMARADVOCATE

Q: FIR registered under sec 448,324,325,504,r/w. 34 IPC

Criminal case registered against me and now i am selected for Telangana state police constable post but in the final list of recruitment board they have deleted my name...As case was registered after the notification of the posts...what can I do now... pls reply me sir Thank you

Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar answered
Hi to everyone... First of all you have to challenge that order by fileing writ in Highcourt, don't be panic it's a just a complaint criminal case is registered,it in not yet proved,if you are intentionally involved in the above criminal case, there ends the matter ,if by mistake or by any false allegation on you,if you are sure about it just file writ petition in Highcourt as soon as possible, so that you will get some intrim relif I this case and after that file a quash in Highcourt if you have not involved in that ,but evidence is Mandatory to prove your innocence..

Q: Advice for defaulter in a cheque bounce case

Hi, three months ago, I gave cheque to one marble trader of Rs. 30,000, but I could not make the payment. The drawer threatened me today that he is going to file case on me regarding the same. Could you advice me on this. Looking forward for your response

Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar answered
Hi.. First of all have you taken anything from him ,in return of that you have issued cheque or not ?? ..If you have taken any goods from him , kindly return and settle the issue ,if you have not taken any thing from that trader , immediately file a complaint near by conserned police station and issue legal notice to that trader ...

Q: What is process for bail in mental harassment case

None of relative and family members is included in a case with sections 302, 498A 1.can we apply for a bail what will be the process for applying for a bail 2.if we go for settlement with the complaint party it is possible for the case withdrawal 3.there is no evidence to prove that he did the crime(he is cool person does not have any cases or remark till date) how can we get him out from the case there any chances for the case cancellation from police(before/after failing charge sheet) / by court

Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar answered
Bail process is simple , please contact local ADVOCATE for further process because there is lot of section work which a normal person cannot do,until that person is well versed with the law ..If you want to settle the matter out of the court, we need to take some precautionary steps to settle the matter..

Q: How to claim share in Parents property by children ?

The property belongs to my father and he died 40 years ago and my mother too died 11 years ago and we are 7 brothers. One of my brother had occupied it and not giving my share in property. What will be the legal procedure to take action against him. As we live in mahabubnagar,kosgi village,telangana. Do advice me as per the law.

Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar answered
All you have to do is to file a partition suite in the local civil court,find a lawyer nearby and get all the land particular s along with your father and mother death certificate ,along with market valuation certificate,send a mandatory notice to all your family members and proceed accordingly to law..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar

Can Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mannam Sudheer Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.