SBI not accepting part payment against the loan I have taken

My LIC housing loan is due for 269600rs due to financial crises somehow I have arranged 140000 to pay the dues now lic people are not ready to accept the part payment and forcing for possession demand plz suggest I am hindu

Write a letter to them that you are ready and willing to settle the due with them and give the one time settlement proposal to them and send copy of it to ombudsmen of RBI and if they do not agree then writ a complaint to ombudsmen of RBI for and

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers