Refund from insurance company for not getting any benefits.

Dear sir.. I had deposited 7100 rs in post office in 2002 for 7.5yrs.. which should have doubled in 7.5 yrs.. I have kar the bond.. Now what is the remedy?? I till date have received no single penny.. I will b great ful if some1 can help me.. Waiting for a positive reply... Thankyou..

Answers (1)

63 votes

sir please you first draw a legal notice to post office or related office or competent authority, then they not paid your deposit money, after you should file complaint or case in competent court ect. dist. form and consumer form.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
36 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
18 years Experience
Advocate R. Madhuraj
Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles