Refund from insurance company for not getting any benefits.

Dear sir.. I had deposited 7100 rs in post office in 2002 for 7.5yrs.. which should have doubled in 7.5 yrs.. I have kar the bond.. Now what is the remedy?? I till date have received no single penny.. I will b great ful if some1 can help me.. Waiting for a positive reply... Thankyou..

sir please you first draw a legal notice to post office or related office or competent authority, then they not paid your deposit money, after you should file complaint or case in competent court ect. dist. form and consumer form.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate R. Madhuraj
Vanchiyoor, Trivandrum