how to file for NCLT claim and what documents to be attached

How to file claim with IRP. Details of Form and documents to be attached and how to file it.

Answers (4)

Hello client, As per your question is concerned it related to nclt claim .in this matter we have know what is ur claim how much is the amount what proceeding are going on in the matter in which u want to file the claim.for filling claim u need an advocate.thanks

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

NCLT has appointed a chartered accountant Anuj Jain who is required to prepare a resolution plan and submit it to the court. The plan will then have to be approved by 75 per cent financial creditors (by value) in the committee.
Here's how to file a claim

First, you need to log-in to
Select the form you want to download.
Form C can be submitted online
Form C can only be filed electronically via e-mail.
Form B is for operational creditors
Form C is for financial creditors
Homebuyers can file any one of the two forms
Please note that merely because the claim may have been filed in a wrong form by a Creditor will not disqualify the claim from being considered.
Further, if any Creditor fails to file proof of claim or complete proof of claim alongwith the form will also not disqualify the claim from being considered. Such proof can be filed at a later date but not later than approval of resolution plan.
The forms must be sent to Interim Resolution Professional/ Resolution Professional before the resolution plan is worked out, which can take a maximum of 270 days.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience

If you referring to Jaypee's insolvency proceedings then in terms of latest notification you need to file Form F to raise your claim as home-buyer before the insolvency professional. You will be benefitted by going through the public announcement issued in this regard

Filing of Claim before IRP depends upon the type of claim you are seeking. Under the IBC Code there are 2 types of creditors: Financial and Operational, including workmen and employees. The IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016 specifies different types of forms for the said 2 categories and for workmen and employees. The documents required for filing the claim are mentioned in the said forms. You will have to seek a professional help for filing of your claims.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

After full payment SBI handed over the 3254sq.ft. only. Balance 507.75 under possession by SBI. The news paper advt and Er"s valuation report…

Read More

Bank is charging 30,000 more than my passbook closing balaence after 5 years saying this was your inetrest which we forgot to add in your passbook as …

Read More

I was using credit card of hdfc bank now because i was terminated from my job i can't clear my dues and bank is now taking legal action on me what…

Read More

Name on my kyc document of my father name is something else & in my property there is something else what can i do ?…

Read More