Clarification regarding personal loans and credit cards

Hello, I have taken a few personal loans and credits card and till last month I have paid every due for all. But from this month, I will not be able to pay all EMI's and credit card min balances. I wanna take a permission of 6 months from banks after that I would b in a position to start to repay all dues on monthly basis so can it be possible if we go by legally? further, what is the procedure and consequences we need to face if we file an insolvency ? pls explain in detail

Answers (1)

You have to explain your current financial position to your bank, and convince them to agree to your revised repayment programme. It all depends on the bank's decision in the matter. If the bank classifies your account as NPA, it will be difficult for you.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Banking / Finance Lawyers

Advocate Shikhar Khare
Jangpura Extension, Delhi
6 years Experience
Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Dalal
New Friends Colony, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Barkha Bhalla
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
16 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Banking / Finance Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I bought a house in tirupur about 3 years ago most of the parts of the promise made was not adhered it's been 5 years and still buildings are in s…

Read More

Please tell me how to file a personal insolvency petition in Hyderabad…

Read More

sir i am having composite home loan from dhfl haldwani . i had already recieved the first two installments of my loan , but now the company is delayin…

Read More

I have issue with my finance company i just purchased two wheeler at a time of purchasing I just provided them 7 black cheque later he demand me to gi…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue