Wrong denial of services by BSF officials, can action be taken?

Hello Sir, I am Aman Sharma. I lives in lakhanpur (kathua- j&k).Sir matter is that I fill the form of SSC GD constable in2015. Sir,I clear all the stage of SSC procedure, I clear the exam and my name was come in merit list. After that I clear the medical. In February 2017 I allotted force BSF. But my joining letter was not came . All the candidates selected with me had called for the training. When I go to the BSF centre in Delhi they told me that due to overage my form was rejected. But my question is that if at the time of form filling I am not eligible than why they accept my form. Due to this I got mentally stressed . The useful years of my life I wasted. Sir I have so many hope from you please please give me suggestion now what I am do. Sir please call me as soon as possible

Answers (3)

151 votes

Usually you can not be allowed to appear for entrance test if you are over age or not qualified in any way. You are advised to seek information in your case by filing an application under RTI Act. Once you have information in writing then we can approach court

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

222 votes

It is 100 % is that u will get the job and senioeity also if u fight a case in the court as BSF mistake is that want any how to hide but now it is a matter of carrior as i have no alternate in your hand otherwise u also would have left it and forgotten.But i feel if u try in civil u may get better job.

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Wg Cdr Ajit Kakkar (Retd)
Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
5 years Experience
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai
12 years Experience
306 votes

Please check that at time of filling your form your age was not over and you were eligible to fill up that form. If it there, you can join the job by getting a decree from High court. You may have to file a writ for this purpose.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles