Wrong denial of services by BSF officials, can action be taken?

Hello Sir, I am Aman Sharma. I lives in lakhanpur (kathua- j&k).Sir matter is that I fill the form of SSC GD constable in2015. Sir,I clear all the stage of SSC procedure, I clear the exam and my name was come in merit list. After that I clear the medical. In February 2017 I allotted force BSF. But my joining letter was not came . All the candidates selected with me had called for the training. When I go to the BSF centre in Delhi they told me that due to overage my form was rejected. But my question is that if at the time of form filling I am not eligible than why they accept my form. Due to this I got mentally stressed . The useful years of my life I wasted. Sir I have so many hope from you please please give me suggestion now what I am do. Sir please call me as soon as possible

Usually you can not be allowed to appear for entrance test if you are over age or not qualified in any way. You are advised to seek information in your case by filing an application under RTI Act. Once you have information in writing then we can approach court

Dear
It is 100 % is that u will get the job and senioeity also if u fight a case in the court as BSF mistake is that want any how to hide but now it is a matter of carrior as i have no alternate in your hand otherwise u also would have left it and forgotten.But i feel if u try in civil u may get better job.
Regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai

Please check that at time of filling your form your age was not over and you were eligible to fill up that form. If it there, you can join the job by getting a decree from High court. You may have to file a writ for this purpose.