Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate JK Patel

Advocate JK Patel

  Vayu Bhawan, Delhi

 Experience: 2 years

2 ratings
50+ Consults
  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Property
  • Armed Forces Tribunal
  • Civil

Advocate JK Patel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Patel provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Arbitration Matters, Armed Force Tribunal Matters, Property Matters, Documentation Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Patel enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is the member of Dwarka District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3562/2015

Language(s) Spoken by Advocate JK Patel: English, Hindi

Practice Areas

  • Arbitration
  • Criminal
  • Documentation
  • Property
  • Armed Forces Tribunal
  • Civil


  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Delhi
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket


  • MON 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • TUE 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • WED 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • THU 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • FRI 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM
  • SAT 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM

Book Consultation With Advocate JK Patel

Phone Consultation

30 Min phone consult

Rs. 1000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 750/-

Consult Now

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting

Rs. 2000/-

Discounted Fee: Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

Consultation by Email

Legal advice by email

Rs. 1500/-

Consult Now

User Reviews for Advocate JK Patel

Be the first one to write a review.

Write Your Review

Send Enquiry for Advocate JK Patel

Fill in your details and Advocate JK Patel will get back to you shortly.

Quick Consult

Get 15 Minutes of Expert Legal Advice on Phone right now

Ask a Free Question

Post a Question online and get free advice from multiple lawyers by email

Find a Lawyer

Easily find and book private consults with top lawyers in India

Get Fee Estimate

Receive multiple quotations for your legal requirement instantly