Medical board removal due to injury during professional training

I was doing my professional training in Indian navy. my service has completed two years . I got injury during training in training base doctor gave to me category S3A2 ty for hand fracture after some months the time of recat doctor was given to me S2A2 pmt i tried to request to doctor for shape 1 so that i could successfully completed my training due to some misunderstanding . He is given to me S5A5 unfit for service i told to doctor and all my training head i m fit for service and i want to do my service . sir my hand is totally ok from previous condition of my fracture bt navy discharged to me from service i can do everything like heavy weight & all criteria of navy so plz sir suggest me what should i do

Did you appeal against your medical invalidation? You can get yourself examined from AIIMS or any such Hospital and obtain a certificate that your hand is fully recovered and is as good as your other hand. Many times Doctors commit mistake and you will have to state this in such background.

Dear Client,
As per your query, a petition will be filed in the army tribunal of the concerned jurisdiction challanging the impugned dismissal order. If the order was passed from U.P. jurisdiction feel free to contact me for further clarifications.
Regards,
Tushar Bahadur,
(Advocate).

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate JV Bhosale
Fort, Mumbai

examine your hand from the experts of the field and get a report. Challenge the discharge Order as soon as possible before the Armed Forces Tribunal Having the jurisdiction of your case annexing the medical report from outside. Further and specific advice on this issue can only be given after perusal of the specific discharge order ,medical report and other documents relating your case.