Clarification on illegal retirement under Army Act

i wanted to file my case with AFT delhi. my case is illegal retirement under army act sec 13 (2)(A)

You need to contact with details of grievance action taken by Army, any redressal mechanism followednby you or any representation made etc. Your case will have to be analysed on merit before giving concrete advise

From your query it is not possible to know the complete facts of the case and in this situation it is difficult to clarify and advise you correctly. You are suggested to provide the complete facts.
Thanks and regards

Popular Armed Forces Tribunal Lawyers

Advocate Divesh Sharma
Chitrakoot, Jaipur
Advocate Akshat Mittal
Sector - 4, Panchkula

U r most welcome to come forward and file such suit and start legal proceeding and can take any assistance at any point of time at bar room and is available for any help .wish u all the best for such strong decision.