I have not produced my bail bond of 30000 today is last date

In Anticipatory Bail Law
What can i do now can i extend my bail bond date or there will be any arrest by tomorrow

hi this is advocate Vara Prasad, in your case what charges are framed against you, are you already applied anticipatory bail and you have gave a bail bond, I need further information to suggest you to meet me in person or discuss over the phone.
**consultation charges applicable

hi
please apply for extension at the earliest citing financial constraints for payment of bail bond.
generally once anticipatory bail is granted there will be no arrest. but if condition is imposed, then you should file for extension of time before the court that granted you bail.

Popular Anticipatory Bail Lawyers

Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala