Falsely attacked me in bank fraud case

My dad is bank employee he got into some bank fraud case and he is absconding. I'm nowhere involved in this case, I have my own food business. But police falsely attached my name in case as if I was involved in this along with my father! Money involved In this case is 30 Cr. Will I get Anticipatory Bail?

I have gon through the case its sad to know what you are going through, we can approach the court for grant of anticipatory bail before the session court, it there is a slight anticipation of arrest we can approach the court on that sole ground itself.
kindly contact us for further information

Yes, you get anticipatory bail provuded you hire face value advocate. Your involvement can be ruled out as you are no way concerned with bank fraud case. Be wise in dealings and your father may also get bail after some time. Nothing to worry. Innocents will be scape goates.

Popular Anticipatory Bail Lawyers

you can get anticipatory bail you can file immediately better otherwise police they will arrest before they come you need to get anticipatory bail now what's the stages of FIR if they filed charge sheet are not if they filed charge sheet means you can get easily bail