Falsely attacked me in bank fraud case

My dad is bank employee he got into some bank fraud case and he is absconding. I'm nowhere involved in this case, I have my own food business. But police falsely attached my name in case as if I was involved in this along with my father! Money involved In this case is 30 Cr. Will I get Anticipatory Bail?

Answers (3)

324 votes

I have gon through the case its sad to know what you are going through, we can approach the court for grant of anticipatory bail before the session court, it there is a slight anticipation of arrest we can approach the court on that sole ground itself.
kindly contact us for further information

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

265 votes

Yes, you get anticipatory bail provuded you hire face value advocate. Your involvement can be ruled out as you are no way concerned with bank fraud case. Be wise in dealings and your father may also get bail after some time. Nothing to worry. Innocents will be scape goates.

Popular Anticipatory Bail Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
223 votes

you can get anticipatory bail you can file immediately better otherwise police they will arrest before they come you need to get anticipatory bail now what's the stages of FIR if they filed charge sheet are not if they filed charge sheet means you can get easily bail

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Anticipatory Bail Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."