One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Zeeshan Siddique

Advocate Zeeshan Siddique

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoUndri Chowk, Pune
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Zeeshan Siddique has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Zeeshan Siddique. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Zeeshan Siddique

Q: A girl who's age is 19 want to leave her house

Can she left her house?And if she did ,what action her family can take?This is legal or not?

Advocate Zeeshan Siddique answered
A major girl aged more than 18 years can take her own decisions and there is no coercion or force which can be used against her to stay with her parents. Moreover there is no legal action which can be taken against her by her family or blood relatives.

Q: Looking for lawyer with experience in marriage and family matters

Hello doctor my sister facing after marriage is facing problem with her inlaws and husband need lawyer for consultation and guidance Regards Jitesh Patil 9082405891

Advocate Zeeshan Siddique answered
Please elaborate your query.We would require some details to help you with your matrimonial proceedings.Moreover I am based in Pune and on this forum you would easily find any other lawyer across India.

Q: False dv case by mother in law of my sister against my sister and hus

I m in pune , but case is of dv false allegation against my sis married to husband from.vasai. my sister was married in 19th April 2017., Stayed with husband till 21 April 2017, husband left to work on cruise on 22nd April 2017. sister is from Dec 2017 till date in pune in matrimonial house. Her mother in-law has falsely accused my sis and my husband of thrashing her in vasai court on 7/9/2019. This is false allegation . And my husband didn't receive any letter yet. But my sister has received it and it was on 13 th April 2021 and first date of hearing was 14th April 21. We hired a lawyer but we don't know what he did . He said in pandemic no need to come to vasai mumbai. 18th November 2021 again she received letter. Same address my husband didn't receive the letter. I need proper guidance. This Dv is not maintenable some lawyers r saying .

Advocate Zeeshan Siddique answered
Domestic Violence is maintainable against daughter in law as well filed by mother in law.However there is a unexplained delay in filing the present proceedings under domestic violence act.Moreover in domestic violence act there is no need to worry and your sister can file a complaint in Pune for domestic violence act and for protection orders and right to reside in shared household against her mother in law.

Q: My husband hits me after drinking and abuses physically and verbally.

What help can I get to stop his drinking and abuse against me.

Advocate Zeeshan Siddique answered
file a complaint under domestic violence act and seek protection orders from the Hon'ble court.moreover you can also file a case under 498A of IPC and register an FIR against the abusive husband and state everything in the complaint

Q: Police CDR CASE, Harassing Close Relatives

Would like to know can police take CDR without registering FIR and keeps calling to close or mostly call relatives friends, Purposely stating call XYZ person in police station. The person whome they are targeting is not getting any calls notice from police station. And is it legal to make call from police personal number

Advocate Zeeshan Siddique answered
File a complaint with the superior authority stating all the relevant material on record, moreover file an RTI seeking details of the list of officers involved in this investigation and the reason behind the investigation.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Zeeshan Siddique

Can Advocate Zeeshan Siddique represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Zeeshan Siddique can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique?

When you meet with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Zeeshan Siddique regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Zeeshan Siddique?

The cost of hiring Advocate Zeeshan Siddique can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.