One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Yukta Joshi

Advocate Yukta Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJail Road, Indore
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Corporate, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Recovery, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Yukta Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Indore
  • Family Court, Indore
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yukta Joshi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yukta Joshi

Q: Leave Family and move to another home. I have a job opportunity. Live

I'm 22 yr old female. Due to abusive and toxic nature of my parents, I'm suffering from uncontrollable anger and frustration. They usually beat me for small mistake.I want to leave this family but then they will do police complaint against me. I want to be safe and I don't want to live with this family.

Advocate Yukta Joshi answered
There is no legal compulsion to stay where you don't want to stay. You have the fundamental right to move wherever you want and if you leave and move to another place for job or work purposes, then nobody can legally restrain you and there is no legal basis to file police complaint against you in this case as it's not an offence.

Q: Prolonged Delay in Service Delivery by Livespace

Due to the extended delay in fulfilling the interior service commitment made by Livespace, which has caused considerable mental distress and inconvenience to myself and my family, I have opted to terminate their services. What measures can be pursued to secure adequate compensation for the endured distress and a refund for the incomplete scope of work?

Advocate Yukta Joshi answered
You have two fold options in the present case- either to pursue action against Livespace in consumer court or to institute a suit for breach of contract to seek compensation plus refund. Evaluating your case personally is important for a lawyer to choose best option for you.

Q: 125 maintenance notice and judgment

Hi I need advice if my wife applied 125 case against me and she take one side judgment without my notice and information. And family court given judgement to pay here maintenance. And after 1 years I received notice to come family court... what I should do against here and what's is action they will take against me if I'm not there?

Advocate Yukta Joshi answered
If court has passed one side judgment i.e. an ex-parte decree without your information or without serving you notice then it can be set aside. You can challenge ex parte decree in the same court by presenting an application for setting aside ex-parte decree explaining the reasons and justifying the delay.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yukta Joshi

Can Advocate Yukta Joshi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yukta Joshi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yukta Joshi?

When you meet with Advocate Yukta Joshi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yukta Joshi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yukta Joshi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yukta Joshi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yukta Joshi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yukta Joshi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yukta Joshi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yukta Joshi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yukta Joshi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.