One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Juned Khan

Advocate Juned Khan

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatohigh court, Indore
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Juned Khan has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Juned provides services in the various field of Arbitration, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Recovery and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

Karan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very nice lawyer
2 months ago
Alok Ramteke - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Juned Khan helped me to better understand my legal issue. I was well advised by Adv.Juned Khan on the rights and wrongs of my case. With Advocate Juned Khan 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Juned Khan

Q: Query about muslim law of divorce

Is it possible to do second marriage without divorce in muslims.

Advocate Juned Khan answered
Muslim law ke hisab se husband second marriage kar sakta hai Magar ladies Bina talaq ke dusri shaadi nahin kar sakti hai... wife ke liye yah compulsory hoga ki second marriage Se Pahle Talaq ho chuka hun..

Q: Whether I should seek divorce or annulment

I got married recently. We both belong to Muslim community. With time I discovered my husband is absolute impotent and he concealed this fact at the time of marriage. Now on this ground which legal option I should proceed with, divorce or annulment? And what relief I can claim such as maintenance and alimony in both the cases? Plz guide

Advocate Juned Khan answered
ji.. ap is ground par divorce case file kar sakte ho... or maintenance ki demand bhi kari ja sakti he.... apko ground strong banane honge... shariyat law ke hisab se bhi aap iske ground bana sakte he...

Q: Dispute over property received from family settlement

Respected Lawyers, myself "N". I lost my father, a few days back due to Covid-19. We are Jain (by caste). Back in 2004-05, we had our family settlement between, five brothers including my father. As the settlement was done with mutual understanding between family members, it was done on Rs 100 stamp paper, but it was neither notarised nor registered. My father got a small agricultural plot, which was in the name of his cousins. As my father started approaching his cousins for title transfer according to the family settlement, they started making excuses every time. Everybody got their share cleared via title transfer and documents, but my father remains alone asking for his share, which to date has not been transferred to his name. Was my father in the wrong direction? Now, we want to claim it and transfer it to my mother's name. I'm here for getting legal advice from the best.

Advocate Juned Khan answered
आपको सभी परिवार के सदस्य का जी ने संपत्ति में से हिस्सा प्राप्त होना है या हो चुका है उनके नाम और जो संपत्ति उनको प्राप्त हो चुकी है उनके हिस्सा मैं आई है उसकी एक लिस्ट बनाएं उसके पश्चात आपके हिस्से में कितनी प्रॉपर्टी आना है या आई है जिसका हिस्सा आपको प्राप्त होना है उसके पश्चात advocate के द्वारा सभी अन्य हिस्सा प्राप्त करने वालों को बंटवारे का नोटिस किया जाए और नोटिस पर भी बटवारा नहीं करने पर बंटवारे के बाद सिविल न्यायालय में प्रस्तुत करना होगा

Q: Uncle wants to give his share of property to my father.

My grandparents house is divided in 4 children, my uncle settled in Australia wants to give his share of property to my father, other siblings may oppose to this as they are using it presently as uncle doesn't come to India. What should be done so that my father can have that share too without issues.

Advocate Juned Khan answered
आपके अंकल द्वारा उनकी प्रॉपर्टी संपत्ति को आपके पिताजी को दी जा सकती है कुछ लीगल कार्यवाही करके आप इसे आसानी से निर्विरोध प्राप्त कर सकते हैं अगर आपके अंकल ऑस्ट्रेलिया से नहीं आ सकते तब भी यह लीगल कार्रवाई को किया जा सकता है इस परिस्थिति में आपके अंकल संपत्ति को आपके पिताजी को देने के लिए तैयार हो

Q: Forgery Of My Signatures On Bank Cheque Book

Can I file a case of forgery after four years of happening of an incident, the incident happened in 2017

Advocate Juned Khan answered
अगर आपका चेक किसी भी तरीके से गुम हुआ या किसी ने मिथ्या पूर्वक आप से चेक ले लिया और साइन कर ली इसके लिए आपको पहले से सचेत होना था और एक आवेदन पुलिस में गुम होने का देना था जिसमें आपका यह सबूत रहता कि आपके द्वारा गुम चेक की सूचना संबंधित थाना से क्षेत्र में दे दी गई थी और अगर अभी ज्ञात हुआ कि आपका चेक आपके पास नहीं है तो अभी भी आपके द्वारा संबंधित थाना क्षेत्र में आवेदन दिया जा सकता है

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Juned Khan

Can Advocate Juned Khan represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Juned Khan can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Juned Khan?

When you meet with Advocate Juned Khan for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Juned Khan?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Juned Khan, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Juned Khan?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Juned Khan, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Juned Khan?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Juned Khan regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Juned Khan?

The cost of hiring Advocate Juned Khan can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.