One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Mital Ukani

Advocate Mital Ukani

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Indore
LawRato21 years Experience
Advocate Mital Ukani
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Mital Ukani has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Mital Ukani

  • Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) Indore
  • District Court, Daman
  • District Court, Dewas
  • District Court, Indore
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Mital Ukani

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Faisal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Mital Ukani. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Mital Ukani's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Mital Ukani

Questions Answered by Advocate Mital Ukani

Q: Atrocity act current regulations

I am a central government autonomous corporation employee and deal with public on insurance claims etc. Sometimes people do not wait in queue and confront with me in my public office i fear someday anyone agitated may put allegation that i have said something on his caste or to demean him or have grudge on me that i am causing him to wait while i am doing my duty irrespective of knowing his caste or religion kindly advice how to deal in this event.

Advocate Mital Ukani answered
Sir, Atrocity act applies only if you utter any words regarding his/her caste to a schedule caste person publicly and it is necessary that you should be aware about caste of that particular person. Also this act applies only if the person uttering the words must not be a schedule caste person.

Q: Kya private collage me rti laga sakte hai.

Private collage hai D.PC SEONI isme rti lagana hai. Iski jo principal hai vo baccho se attendance farji tarike se lagane ke liye peso ki demand karti hai .Or na dene pr dhamki bhi di jati hai. Fees ki koi receipt bhi nahi milti hai. To kya isme rti laga sakte hai. Or kya kya information mang sakte hai collage ki. Rti kha or kese lagaye ye bhi janna hai. Please bataye

Advocate Mital Ukani answered
आरटीआई कर सकते हैं । कॉलेज University के आधीन रहते हैं और उनको यूजीसी के रूल्स भी follow करने पड़ते हैं। आप आरटीआई करके कॉलेज का fee structure, attendance rules, admission rules जैसी सभी information मांग सकते हैं।

Q: By Submitting Forge EWS Certificate in Govt. Job

A candidate has been issued forge EWS Certificate with wrong details by MP State Govt and with this certificate he got selected in Class-ll recruitment conducted by State Govt. and post reserved for EWS quota was only 1 in number. So, this is injustice with the real, needy and Eligible candidates in EWS quota.\nKindly advise me, what action should I take for the termination of the Fraud Candidate.

Advocate Mital Ukani answered
This seems to be case of forgery of documents and using forged documents as real to take some gain. A criminal complaint can be filed against the said candidate for forgery under section 465,467,420 of Indian Penal Code

Q: I am sixteen years old and my neighbour has intimidated me that he will make my life hell and put my

I am sixteen years old and my neighbour has intimidated me that he will make my life hell and put my parents in jail in a fake offence and he will not let me live peacefully. I haven't done anything yet but what can I do legally for his terrible act.

Advocate Mital Ukani answered
This is a case of criminal intimidation. You can approach concern police station i.e. police station of your locality and file a complaint for criminal intimidation against your neighbour which is a criminal offence punishable under section 506 of Indian penal code and police will take action against your neighbour.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mital Ukani

Can Advocate Mital Ukani represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mital Ukani can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mital Ukani?

When you meet with Advocate Mital Ukani for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mital Ukani?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mital Ukani, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mital Ukani?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mital Ukani, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mital Ukani?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mital Ukani regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mital Ukani?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mital Ukani can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Mital Ukani