One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Pramendra Jain

Advocate Pramendra Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Jail Road, Indore
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pramendra Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 14 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pramendra Jain's office is in Jail Road, Indore.
  • District Court, Indore,
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Get advice from Advocate Pramendra Jain

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email

Top Reviews

Praveen - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue.
Jan 24, 2020
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Pramendra Jain Cheque Bounce Notice & Letter. Court fees for civil suit under section 37