One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Yogesh B

Advocate Yogesh B

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHBR Layout, Bangalore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Yogesh B has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Yogesh provides services in various fields of corporate matters, family matters, property matters, criminal matters, divorce matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Yogesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2007.

Enrollment Number : KAR/3751/2007
  • District Court, Belgaum
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yogesh B. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yogesh B

Q: How to transfer property via gift deed

Dear sir my grand father owns a property in dist banda pin 210001 in up and now they want to transfer property in favor of my mother and father with whom most beneficial. pl tell me procedure and also give me idea for stamp fees.

Advocate Yogesh B answered
Thank for your query. Regarding to your query we can register your property according to your need . Since the process can do as both co-Owner. Kindly contact Advocate for better assistance. Thank you

Q: How to execute will

Hi, Recently, unfortunately my friends father expired. He had a will duly registered in my friend name stating transfer of property in bangalore.which is old house in 30'x 40 ' site. Can you please help with the process and formalities in order to execute the will or only transfer katha in BBMP.

Advocate Yogesh B answered
Thank you for your query. Since your friend father already he made a will only you people want make some basics formalities to complete the process. Kindly contact the Advocate for further needfneedful.

Q: How to sell property which is in my sisters name

i have xerox documents of my own property it is in my name only in originals is not in my name it is in my sister name i dont have original documents but i want to sale the property it is possible are not

Advocate Yogesh B answered
Hi kindly talk to your sister and come to the conclusion and mutual understanding. So that you can sell your property for further assistance kindly contact the Advocate . For more details contact our firm.

Q: Survey number is same can I ask for passage road legally

My grandfather took 4 acres land in 1975 , but that time documentation was not much their, so they didnt wrote in bond or agreement that land has way(road). The land we took from two brothers which is total of 8 acres and they sold 4 acres from it. but i need to pass through their land to connect road. Now their sons are not giving the road . basically the survey number for both land is same as # XX, but it si partitioned as XX(1) hissa 1 and XX(2) hissa 2. Now they are allowing teh vehicle to pass through it. Now my question is, they need to provide way legally or not.. i was thinking to put a case on them, is it right or any law that if survey number is same they need to give way or road legally?

Advocate Yogesh B answered
Hi, Regarding to your query I while like to understand currently it was registered in your name or not. Kindly confirm. As per our Property Act we can claim for Road if their is other approach. Mean time we want see the village map for better understanding about roads. Thank you

Q: what is procedure for Divorce from torturing wife?

I have married since 9 years. I am completely tortured by wife by all means everyday.. So I need divorce from her. But she is blackmailing me by saying that she will commit suicide and also kill both my sons..

Advocate Yogesh B answered
Hi, procedure for Divorce is simple as per Legal constraint. Before that kindly come to a conclusion why u people required Divorce. Since if you people mutually agreed then Advocate can take care. For further query kindly contact. Thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yogesh B

Can Advocate Yogesh B represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yogesh B can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh B?

When you meet with Advocate Yogesh B for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh B?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh B, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh B?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yogesh B, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yogesh B?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yogesh B regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yogesh B?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yogesh B can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.