One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia

Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 47, Gurgaon
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Yashvir provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Arbitration Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Labour & Service Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents. My experience as law officer with Haryana government electricity department at Chandigarh and Gurgaon for 32 years dealing in service law and electricity law.

Advocate Yashvir enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2014. He is a member of Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/3459/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia

Q: Section 138 of negotiable instrument act 1881 as ammended sec 420

She was my gf she needed money but I already hv taken loan from banks so I had no money. One day I was doing some paperwork for loan n my bank papers were on the bed she came home when she went I noticed that my one cheque is disappeared becoz I don't do transaction from check ofen so I knew I asked her she denied so I called bank n said if anyone comes just stop the check now she sent me notice that I took loan rs 45000 from her one month ago n I gave her check n just like that act 138 she has only one proof cheque I hv no proof except truth how to prove it . I hv hired a lawyer but I m very worried plz help me.

Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia answered
Ist of all I may ask you to stop worrying as you have truth on your side. Moreover you GF will have to prove and show income of Rs 45K and the proof of her making payment to you and the purpose for the loan if not that than the source of income and debit of Rs45k. Tell me where are you located.

Q: Want to approach Labour Court of recovery of salary not paid

Service matter Dear sir , I was working with Micro Labs based at Bangalore My HQ is Gurgaon , working as area manager, company send me termination letter on date 29 April 2017 , which received on dated 2 may 2017 and ask me attend meeting at gaziabad office on 1 may 2017 , that not pay me my salary of April month and neither do my full and final settlement , kindly please let me process for labor court , and suggest me advices

Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia answered
Ist of all we have to see whether you can file case b4 labour courts the right to approach labour court is that of a workman for that I haven't see your appointment letter, salary slips, mode of payment etc. In case you are not covered than s civil suit is to filed so best course of action would be to contact a lawyer. You may contact Mein so wish .

Q: previous employer not paid my F&F and even not replying what to do

My previous employer not paid my F&F and even not replying me. So, I need assistance.

Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia answered
Ist of all contact an advocate and get legal notice prepared and serve it upon the previous employer in person or registered post. In the notice complete details of the circumstances leading to the termination of employment be detailed. The complete calculations of the amount due be given and a fixed period for payment be indicated. In case of no action action under the labour laws privilege suit be file

Q: Please help me in my family query

I and my husband have cross sixty years old,living with my son,daughter in law and one unmarried daughter.My son and daughter does not go well with each other as the result my son in anger ill treat and hurt us all.. daily we r humiliated in front of my daughter in law.Everything is under our name ie property,house and everything.My daughter is blackmailed daily if she says anything he will kill us.All relatives hav back one comes for help..Can u plse tell me what action can I take up and I don't want my son and daughter in law to stay with us and want to end up this mental torture treatment...

Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia answered
The son and daughter ink Lawson have any legal right to stay with you if you don't wish so, and regarding his threatening your daughter, husband and you all you have to do is to file a complaint to the nearest police station and in case of police not responding you can complain to higher-ups or approach the court. Please feel to contact in case of any query.

Q: i want leave my parent home and living alone

dear sir ,i am adult girl, i dont want marriage to anyone,i will work and live alone, i want leave my parents home.if i run away from my parents home then can police complaint against me or not,they can pressure me for return home legllay.i dont want marriage to anyone and my parents force me for marriage i want leave my parents home pls give me best advise.

Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia answered
The best and the ist method which in my opinion you should've is to be doubly sure whether you really wish to leave your parents and live alone, than calmly explain the situation to them be polite and bold without offending them express yourself and your wish and in case they still don't agree than as you stated you're an adult and as perigee law of the land you are free to do so and you may take help from friends, police or the court of law through an advocate.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia

Can Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia?

When you meet with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yashvir Singh Gulia can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.