One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Preeti JD

Advocate Preeti JD

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 25+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Property, Recovery, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Preeti JD has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Preeti provides services in various fields of Matrimonial Dispute Matters, Divorce Matters, Mutual, Contested, Ex-Partee Divorce, Foreign National Divorce, Maintenance for wife, child and parents, Domestic Violence, Child Custody, Void/Voidable Marriage, Judicial Separation ,Suit for Declaration and recovery, Succession certificate, Court Marriage, Anticipatory/ Regular bail in Family Matters.

Advocate Preeti enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. She is a member of Gurgaon Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/2345/2008

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Deepika nangia - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Arrange a call back
2 months ago
maneeta - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Preeti Joshi is a very mature and sensible lawyer.
Over 3 months ago
Arvind Tiwari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I find good consultancy with adviser. I am satisfied for subjective matter.
Over 3 months ago
Sakshra - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Preeti Joshi understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Hita - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Preeti JD

Q: What to do if friends father harasses his wife and his children

I have a friend whose father is continuously harassing his wife and two children for no fault of theirs. He has a drinking problem and is abusive as well. He is hell-bent on making their lives miserable. He does this on a daily basis and threatens them as well. His psychotic behavior even led to a broken engagement of one of his children. He threatens them that if they take any action, then the consequences will be fatal. He is under depression but refuses to take professional help or his medicines. Please help!

Advocate Preeti JD answered
Hello. Kindly convey ur friend's wife to lodge a complaint at nearest women cell. They will call him and take further mandatory steps to ressolve the issue. Your friend's wife can also file a domestic violence case against her father in law and can get an injunction order from court.Thank you.

Q: Procedure to take divorce and who will have the custody of children

I m married since 8 years have 2 kids husband mentally torturing me as I m house wife every time he use to say go out of house having abusing language physical torture etc n saying he will take kids.on which basis I can take much time it will take n who will have children

Advocate Preeti JD answered
Hello.You can file a contested divorce in family court on the basis of mental, emotional and physical cruelty.. simultaneously u can filedomestic violence case against him. Contested takes around three to five years.In general children under 5 years court consider mother as a primary guardian but againCustody depends on many factors including mental and physical health of a guardian.Thank you

Q: Wife filed for contested divorce and cruelty

I separated from my wife after discovery of her affair and she has not admitted it. She has filed for mental cruelty contested divorce case against me. What should be legal options? My main objective is establishment of her affair. Thanks

Advocate Preeti JD answered
Hello, If you have any documentary proof against her keep it with you, it can be proved at the time of evidence stage. Though you cannot file any adultery case against your wife but definitely lodge a complaint against a person with whom she was involved.Thank you.

Q: In laws forcing daughter in law to leave their son without their will

My cousin sis and her husband are happy together but her inlaws want her to get separated from their son.She is not even living with them .She is living in a rented accomodation.Not even asking for any share in property or doing anything wrong ..but then too her inlaws keep her blaming if ever their son argues with them .They put all the blame on her .So I wanted to know can parents forcefully separate the couple without their will .They are happy together and performing all their responsibilities towards parents .Inlaws are living in a huge house but then too son and daughter in law are living in a rented flat ..but they are happy with this too .Both of them visit the inlaws daily take care of them too.

Advocate Preeti JD answered
Hello, no they cannot. If two have decided to live their life together noone can apart them. Though, her in laws if aggrieved can disinherit his son from their property but same can be challenged in court.Thank you.

Q: Wife deserted husband and took children want to file for child custody

Respected Sir, These days, I am in a state of severe mental trauma. My wife has deserted me. But She is not living with his parents.She has rented a house in other city.My two children are also with her. I have met her several times during this period of 6 months. I tried my best to persuade her. But she refused to stay with me. Sir, now I want to know can I take away my children from her (by using any other mean). Can any police case be filed against me in this situation.? Can this be treated as a case of kidnapping me ?Sir, after all they are also my children. I have full right on my children, sir. No court order have so far been given regarding child custody.Sir please guide me. I am taking sleeping pills these days. Can I take away my children from her ?

Advocate Preeti JD answered
Hello ..sorry to hear this..kindly don't exaggerate the situation further, try to ressolve it amicably..If you want to get the custody or visitation rights of your children you can appeal to the court.Thank you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Preeti JD

Can Advocate Preeti JD represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Preeti JD can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Preeti JD?

When you meet with Advocate Preeti JD for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Preeti JD?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Preeti JD, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Preeti JD?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Preeti JD, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Preeti JD?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Preeti JD regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Preeti JD?

The cost of hiring Advocate Preeti JD can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.