One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Yashas K.

Advocate Yashas K.

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJudicial Layout, Bangalore
LawRato7 years Experience
Advocate Yashas K.
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Yashas K. has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
Advocate Yashas K.

Reply / Send Legal Notice for Divorce
Dowry Demand / Domestic Violence / Abuse
Alimony / Maintenance Issue
Child Custody Issue
Extramarital Affair / Cheating
Marital Finance / Property Issues
Family / In-law Problems
Family Property Dispute
Transfer of Ancestral Property
Illegal Possession
Illegal Construction
Transfer of Ownership / Name Change
Gifting of Property
Municipal Corporation Issues
Divorce / Matrimonial Issue
Succession of Property / Assets
Legal Heir Certificate
Property Dispute / Partition
Family Dispute
Gift of Assets
Adoption / Surrogacy
Loaned Money Recovery
Loan / EMI Issues
Credit Card Issues
ATM / Credit Card Fraud
Bank issues
Non Payment of Dues
Reply / Send Legal Notice in Financial Case
Lawyer for Summons / Warrants
Wrongful Arrest
FIR Filing / Quashing
Threat / Injury
Financial Fraud
Theft / Robbery
Murder / Attempt to Murder
Child Abuse / POCSO
Faulty Product / Bad Service
Forgery / Fraud
Refund Related Issue
False Advertising
Hit and Run
Motor Accident
Contract Drafting / Review
Consumer Complaint Case
Sexual Harassment at work
Mergers & Acquisitions
Matrimonial / Divorce Related
Property Issue
Cheque Bounce
Family Dispute
Complaint in NCLT / NCLAT
Transfer Petition
Legal Issue
  • Bangalore District Court
  • Chief Metropolitan Magistrate Court, Bangalore
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), Bengaluru
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Yashas K.

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Bangalore - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was cordial and clear about the approach.
Over 3 months ago
A N S Murthy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Mohit Grover - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Highly recommended if you'd like to be heard patiently covering minute details, and get great legal advice on top of it
Over 3 months ago
Muhammad Basheer - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer advised me into taking the correct path.
Over 3 months ago
Frank - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Yashas K. assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. The lawyer guided me to the right path.
Over 3 months ago
Pradeep Reddy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Sanjay - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Yashas K..
Over 3 months ago
Santhosh.M - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance and he was very cooperative.
Over 3 months ago
Syed - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv. Yashas K. helped me understand my issue completely. I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Yashas K.. Advocate Yashas K. aided me in selecting which option would be best for me.
Over 3 months ago
Ajith Darsan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you
Over 3 months ago
Advocate Yashas K.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yashas K.

Q: cancellation of survey nos after conversion to khathas

I have purchased revenue sites with khata nos. some miscreants are claiming the same based on old survey nos. Who can cancels/change the records in RTC, Phani etc?

Advocate Yashas K. answered
hi, based on the information provided by you, I am assuming the Sale Deed entered by you is a registered one with due procedure being follower. if anybody is causing issue pertaining to RTC, the concerned office is Tahasildhar and AC. You need to approach them with all the documents available and make appropriate application.

Q: summons case Fertilizer control order & EC act

A private complaint was filed by deputy director of agriculture on the file of Civil Judge & JMFC alleging offenses u/s 7,8,19 a & 19b of fertilizer control order 1985 and 3,7 & 8 of Essential commodities Act 1955.A summons is issued but not yet served, should I take bail before appearing in front of court? Orbail can be taken after appearing in front of judge.So far no involvement of police.PCR filed,cognizance taken by judge and registered as CC.Please advice?

Advocate Yashas K. answered
hi based on the information given by you, the offences mentioned in essential commodities act will cause problems to you. The offence is punishable with imprisonment of upto 1 year and also till 7 years. I would advise you to take bail before appearing, and also try and see if FIR is available

Q: Transfer Petition for Section 9 hma

My wife filed 498a/406 on me & family in may 2023,after that filed rcr in August 2023,then during police investigation she took back 498a and both of us submitted affidavit.Till now 6 dates passed in rcr, judge came on 1 date. My wife and me both of us work in Bangalore and staying in different area from last 1.2 years. Can I initiate rcr transfer Petition to Bangalore ?as my case is in rajasthan Will this rcr effect divorce. I have severe trust loss and too much interference of in laws .

Advocate Yashas K. answered
hi transfer of case is possible. as per your information if both of you are working in bangalore then transfer is possible. if your wife is also ready for transfer of the case then the work becomes easy.

Q: Land sold to society but property registred to society trustee

President of society Disscussed with my father to purchase land, My father agreed and sold property in 1997. consideration for selling my father agreed some of amount with 2 free of cost site. But property registred to one of the society trustee. But 2 free of cost site agreement and GP signed by President of the society. Now society is closed and President also dead and trustee also dead, now trustee family sold the my father property to some other person.

Advocate Yashas K. answered
if you have a legal document to show that the property was to be registered to your father's name , there are legal steps in getting the property to your father. if no documents are available, you will have to get the same from societies archives, if they have maintained the records. you can file a suit for specific performance and seek for injunction from the court.

Q: can i remarry without divorce from first wife?

hi,my first wife is not giving me divorce, she just dont appear on the mediation dates and is stretching the case. we have filed numerous cases against each other.i am just frustrated. can i remarry in secrecy with all the cases going on ?

Advocate Yashas K. answered
hi, remarriage without divorce from the first wife is illegal and has no legal binding. The second f marriage will be voiad ab initio, meaning the marriage is a wrong marriage from the beginning. if you have kinds from the second marriage, they will be considered as illegitimate children. your second wife will have no legal protection and the possibility of your first wife creating problems to you and your second wife will be more. my advice is to get divorce first. if your first wife is not appearing before court and mediation you can push for warrant against her or get a divorce decree in her absence.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Yashas K.

Can Advocate Yashas K. represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Yashas K. can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Yashas K.?

When you meet with Advocate Yashas K. for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Yashas K.?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Yashas K., it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Yashas K.?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Yashas K., you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Yashas K.?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Yashas K. regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Yashas K.?

The cost of hiring Advocate Yashas K. can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Yashas K.