One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Yanendra Pandey

Advocate Yanendra Pandey

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoColonel Gunj, Allahabad
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Yanendra Pandey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Yanendra Pandey's office is in Colonel Gunj, Allahabad.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Yanendra Pandey. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Yanendra Pandey Employer terminated from the services by giving wrong reasons How to register the property of parents in the name of mother