One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Sandeep Singh

Advocate Sandeep Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Allahabad
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sandeep provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Insurance Matters, Labour & Service Matters, Landlord/Tenant Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2010.

Enrollment Number : UP/07258/2010

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

Amit - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Sandeep Singh's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Singh

Q: F.I.R Lodged But Police Not Taking Any Action

Sir/madam, DySP sir ki investigation ke bad 29 july 2018 ko SC/ST act 3(2)(v)/3(1)(द,ध) ,IPC 323 ,504 me F.I.R likhi se abtak na aaccused ko arrest kiya gya na hi koi other action liya gya.daroga ji and DySP sir kah rhe h ki chargesheet bheji ja rhi h time lagega,hamesha yhi kaha ja rha h. SP sir se complaint ki wo kah rhe 22 -08-2018 ko DySPsir ne chargesheet send kr di h. 70 se jyada time ho gya but kuch ho nhi rha h .plz kuch help kre.thank you

Advocate Sandeep Singh answered
Sir ek fair investigation ki writ file kariye Allahabad High Court mein. Uske liye aap police se investigation ki details maangiye ki kahan tak investigation badi hai. Phir file kar sakte hai. Kia district mein fir ki hai aapne.

Q: Someone filed false 307 case how to quash the FIR

we are facing false 307,308,506,323,504 cases we have enough evidence to proof innocent, place where my opponent narrate the whole script of incident none of saying there is anything happened that night, has been already we are submitted affidavits of 5 persons to the Dm, where they are saying about the incident happened. none of anyone saying about the incident around that area beacuse nothing is happened,no sound of firing (as opponent said in FIR mere upar hamla hua pahle firing goli nhai lagi fir hocky aur dando se mara mai shor machate hue,guhar lagate hue vaha se bhaga but vaha k aas pas k logo ko rat 10 baje ki bat bta rahe hai us time ass pass k jo log hai vo kah rahe agar koi bat hoti to jarur awaj hoti) our SHO have good reltionship with my opposition, that why everything get easy what they are saying SHO blindly agreed with him, they don't listen us, so please help us to quashing FIR and for the time being we need arrest stay beacuse police doing raid at home

Advocate Sandeep Singh answered
You can file a criminal writ at Allahabad High Court with a prayer for quashing the FIR. For that I will be needing a certified copy of the FIR. In which area FIR is registered ? I would suggest file the writ for your protection.

Q: Can relative claim right over land when there is a registered will

Hi, My father was adopted one of father's uncle( Chacha ji) because he did not have any own child. My father was taking care of him till his death like his real father.He made a registered will in favor of my father in 1996 that his all the assets and property will be transfer on my father's name after his death.According to that will mutation of agriculture land was done on my father's name in 2007 but now after 9 years of mutation, my father's real brothers (two out of six) claiming that they also have the right on that property. They offered some money to Tehsildar and sent a summon to us. I would like to know the answer of few questions: 1.If my grand father made a registered will so how can they claim for their right? 2.What actions should we take against them? 3.In Indian law what is the importance of a registered will? 4.what would be the circumstances of this case. Please guide me. Looking for valuable suggestions.

Advocate Sandeep Singh answered
Sir, Regarding your 1st query your father's brother cannot claim any right over the land as your grandfather made a registered will in favour of your father.2) Mutation proceeding cannot decide the title, you contest that matter wherever it is filed3) Third query is answered in the 1st query itself. Your father's brother can only claim there right if they file suit under zamindari abolition act. Do let me know from which state do you belong.Thanks

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Singh

Can Advocate Sandeep Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.