One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Vivek Shrivastava

Advocate Vivek Shrivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.9 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoAlok Nagar, Indore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Corporate, Criminal, Cyber Crime, High Court, Patent, Property, Supreme Court, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Since 2006 Advocate Vivek Shrivastava has been practicing and handling Criminal, Civil & Family & Consumer cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vivek Shrivastava have many satisfied clients and each and every client is updated about their case through email or whatsapp after every date. Advocate Vivek Shrivastava is having a team of efficient lawyers and associats and successfully giving his legal services to many big Companies, Trusts, Banks etc.. Please feel free to call him regarding legal Advice, Cases and openion.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

Sagar Saran Lal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
2 months ago
Raja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
2 months ago
Anil Pal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Vivek Shrivastava helped me to better understand my legal issue. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
2 months ago
Navya rakesh jain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
With Advocate Vivek Shrivastava 's help, I was in a position to make the right choice with respect to my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Shubha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Vivek Shrivastava aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago
KK SHUKLA - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Excellent person
Over 3 months ago
Sanjay Kumar chouhan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Thank you????????????
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vivek Shrivastava

Q: Divorce possibility in case if you have a child

Is it possible to get divorce from your wife in case if you have a child of 3months?

Advocate Vivek Shrivastava answered
Ues you can file the case for divorce at any stage after 1 years of your marriage in usual cases and also you can file case for divorce any day after marriage in some special cases. If you want custody of your child file a case for coustody of your child as soon as your infant child grows and can be seperated from his/her mother. Usually till 5 years the custody of child lies with motherbut in special cases after 2-3 years for good reason court grant custody to father.

Q: How to get divorce and custody of my child.

I belong to SC community and did intercaste marriage with a Rajput guy.I have a kid who is 12 yrs old now, I am living separately for last 10 years,he has some criminals records and now he is behind the bars.I have applied for divorce 4 years ago but no progress. He threatens me alsways that if I ask for divorce he will take my son along with him. Don't understand how to set free from him?

Advocate Vivek Shrivastava answered
file case for judicial sepration under Hindu Marriage Act along with custody case for your child under guardian and wards act before family court and if family court is not avilable than file it before Sessions Judge of ur city in which you are residing..

Q: Correction of name in property sale deed

My Aadhar and PAN Card didn’t contain initials of my middle name so I had to get them corrected . My property deed contain name spelling as per my old pan which is missing initials of my middle nameHow can I correct this in my property deed

Advocate Vivek Shrivastava answered
aap register Karyalay Mein Ek aavedan dekar Apne registry Mein sanshodhan Karva sakte hain aur use sanshodhan wali registry ki copy ko apni Mul registry ki copy Ke Piche attach Karva sakte hain jisse aap ki registry Mein correction bhi ho jaega aur aapko alag se stamp duty bhi nahin karni padegi

Q: SC ST Or Application Pr Koi Janch Nhi Krke Rape Case File Kr Diya

SC st act me koi Janch nhi avedano pr koi karywahi nhi or video le kr ASI ne saamne wale general cast wali ko send kar or 2018ke aavedan nhi dekhe 10 mahine bad uske kehne pr me case darj kr liya

Advocate Vivek Shrivastava answered
aap Kahana Chahte Hain ki police ne Bina aapke purane aavedan per Gaur kiye ST SC act mein rape case darj kar liya hai aur sath mein SC ST act ki dhara laga diye . Police job case darj kar Leti Hai Uske bad arrest ka process start karti hai Agar aapko Rs nahin kiya gaya hai to aap Agrim jamanat ki karyvahi start kar sakte hain Kyunki Hamare Madhya Pradesh mein SC St act ke tahat Amarnath ka koi pravdhan nahin hai Us ismein aap Vakil Se Milkar jamanat ki prakriya Aarambh kar apni jamanat Le Ve anyatha aapko girftar kar liya jaega..

Q: immoveable Property disputes among brother,step sister, and Late eld

I am hindu. My father died without any will,so after some time i transferred property to my mother. I had a elder brother and a step sister. Elder brother has died,he was married.after his death his wife married to another person, my brother had no children.Now, my mother wants to sell house,so buying party is asking for NOC from my late brother's ex wife and also from my married step sister (she is daughter of my father and another mother,her mother died ,so my father married again to my mother my mother has two sons i and late elder brother).I have fear that if i will ask for NOC from those people,they will also appeal in court for their share in propery. I don't want family settlement. Please suggest.

Advocate Vivek Shrivastava answered
in your case which you have mentioned in the query the ex wife of your brother who has got married to another person has got no share in your property because as soon as she married outside your family right over your brother's property got seized in case of your step sister she can claim right of the property of her mother and father

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vivek Shrivastava

Can Advocate Vivek Shrivastava represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vivek Shrivastava can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava?

When you meet with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vivek Shrivastava regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vivek Shrivastava?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vivek Shrivastava can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.