One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Jitendra Kumar Tomar

Advocate Jitendra Kumar Tomar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad
36 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Jitendra Kumar Tomar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 36 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Jitendra Kumar Tomar's office is in Raj Nagar, Ghaziabad.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Get advice from Advocate Jitendra Kumar Tomar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Jitendra Kumar Tomar Dukan Par Marpeet Fracture NCR How to legally separate from the family for un married girl