One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Sanjeev Srivastava

Advocate Sanjeev Srivastava

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Nehru Nagar III, Ghaziabad
15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Civil, Criminal, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sanjeev Srivastava has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 15 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sanjeev Srivastava's office is in Nehru Nagar III, Ghaziabad.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Ghaziabad,
  • District Court, Karkardooma ,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Rohini,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • National Green Tribunal (NGT),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjeev Srivastava about a pending case in court for an abadi site Regarding:My wife filed false 498A,DV,and crpc125 on me on 10 /08/18