One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya

Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoManorama Apartments, Indore
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Civil, Corporate, Documentation, High Court, Media and Entertainment, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vishal provides services in various field of Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, Litigation, Corporate Law, Recovery Matters,Documentation, Trademark & Copyrights, Intellectual Property, Property Dispute and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishal enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2013. He is a member of the Madhya Pradesh Bar Council.

Enrollment Number : MP/2173/2013
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

Sagar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Consultation went very well . It was helpful and satisfying .
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya

Q: Procedure to get a legal heir certificate in Delhi

How can I apply for legal heir certificate in Delhi

Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya answered
You can obtain a Legal Heir / Succession Certificate through your Taluk / Tehsildhar or through the District Civil Court of your area.The best approach would be to get in touch with the Taluk / Tehsildhar office of your area they should be able to provide you with the certificate or in some cases you might be asked to contact a lawyer in District Civil Court to get it done.Based on the report of the Village Administrative Officer and Revenue Inspector and after due enquiry, this certificate is issued by the Concerned Authority mentioning the names of all legal heirs of the deceased. apart from the above the documents required are: Deceased nameFamily member Names and RelationshipApplicant SignatureDate of ApplicationResidential Address

Q: Can siblings dispute if mother gave property through Will to me?

My mother bequeathed a self acquired property through a registered Will to me. Can my siblings dispute it although they also received other properties from her. Can I sell it without their consent?

Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya answered
In terms of the will of your mother you are the absolute owner of the property. you can sell, gift or make a will of the property. if there is a registered will that your mother has bequeathed in your favour than your sibling would have no right to claim it and you have all right to sell it without their consent. further Your siblings will succeed in culling out a share in the property only if they can prove that the will of your mother was forged or made under duress. If the will has been attested by 2 witnesses then it will hold its ground in the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya

Can Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya?

When you meet with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishal Vijayvargiya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.