One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Vishal Sharma

Advocate Vishal Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 44-B, Chandigarh
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vishal Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Chandigarh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC)
  • Delhi High Court
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishal Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishal Sharma

Q: want to join army and i aqutted on the basis of benifit of doubt

I aquitted on the benifit of dout In section 411 and now i am selected In indian army . Can i join it or there is Problem of case . Plz answer

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
if you have any legal query please call me at nine triple eight six double eight four double zero I will all my legal knowledge and honesty shall Endeavour you my legal services for the benefit of your well being and welfare

Q: To know if I can save my job in a psu somehow

I am working in psu on contract basis in a psu for past one and half years. The contract period is of three years with year to year basis renewal. But now the company has advertised for my post to get a regular employee. It means they will terminate my contract once selection process is completed. I can apply for the job as my age is 30+ now. Can I save my job somehow

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
Dear Sir,A contractual job is on the discretion of the employeer for its renewal or termination. like as you have said that your company or organisation has advertised for your post for a regular employee so in the present scenario you can approach higher authorities for turning your contractual job to a permanent one or you can approach Honourable High Court under writ jurisdiction. However, please note that services rules are also to be taken into consideration.

Q: Quashing case in high court hearing date priority due to medical issue

M Australian citizen, someone files wrong case on me and now with compromise the quashing is filed. The statements have been done. But since last e hearings my case number is not coming to be heard in court. My husband and baby is in india and my husband needs to be operated for his appendix as soon as possible. That's can't be done till I go back. And delaying the operation can be dangerous for his health. What should be done? Can court gave me priority hearing within day or so???

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
Dear Litigation,As oer law only High Courts have been given power of quashing and as per your case, you can file early hearing application before The Honorable Court and the same will be heard on the date fixed and your matter will be heard on urgent hearing and will be dispossessed off accordingly

Q: Money owed by office colleague

My office colleague took money in batches (online) totalling to INR 1.5 Lakh, but he is not paying it now. Also, now I have got to know that he has taken money from all the people in the office. Can I file a police complaint against him?

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
borrowing money is a civil offence and not a criminal offence. whenever we give money on credit to someone we should always sign a promissory note with him. in your case you can file a suit for recovery before the civil court as per your jurisdiction

Q: Misbehaving on a rented property

Sir there is a friend of mine who was staying on a rented property. An accident happen there as pressure cooker blasted and the whole of kitchen wall was painted with curry. They were student and they don't have enough money to pay for the paint again so they rushed from there and leave the walls as they are . Now the landlord is calling them and asking them to pay an hefty amount as compensation as he is threatening to file a police complaint about them. By the way they dont have any rent agreement for this and there is no police verification happend . Landlord just had a copy of adhar card and a mere passport size photograph. I want to know if he can really file a complaint any any section. Or if he does this the case is on whom's side .

Advocate Vishal Sharma answered
Indeed he can file a complaint against you for damaging his property. A non availability of rent agreement cannot discharge your liability. however, his claim should be reasonable.For further queries ping me up.Regards,Vishal Sharma, Adv.Punjab & Haryana High Cour, Chandigarh

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishal Sharma

Can Advocate Vishal Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishal Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Vishal Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishal Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishal Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishal Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishal Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishal Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.