One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik

Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoWakad, Pune
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vishakha provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Family law, Consumer cases and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vishakha enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2009. She is a member of the Pune Bar Association .

Enrollment Number : MAH/1181/2009
  • Family Court, Pune
  • Mumbai High Court, Aurangabad Bench

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik

Q: Physical, Mental and Financial Harrassment from Husband

Hello. I am Hindu. I am married for 12 years. My husband is always drinking and abusing me in a very bad way. At times he have physically abused and have looted me financially as well. Currently he is not working any where since he had met with an accident in October having head injury. That accident was also met due to drinking. I am having 2 kids. My daughter is 10 and Son 1 Yr. All the financial exps are taken care by me. House school and all. Still i am been tortured. I have bear this for many years and now i cannot. He is threating me now that once he start to work i have to leave job and he have to beg money with him. Please help what can be done. What legal action i can take.

Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik answered
Hi, you can file various cases like Domestic Violence, Divorce on cruelty ground, maintenance, and even if you want to harass him, you can lodge a police complaint also. You can claim for maintenance in all above stated cases.Thanks,Adv. vishakha R. Patnaik

Q: Wife wants the divorce but the husband doesnt want to file for it

meri wife talak mang rahi hai Court me hearing chal rahi hai wife mere criminal base pe talak mang rahi hai jisme Court NE muje release kar diya hai aur wife NE juthi NC bhi ki hai chowki me uski copy evidence k roop me bata rahi hai muje talak nahi dena hai aur wife ka illegal relations bhi jai jiska photo mere pass evidence me hai Mai kaise case apne favor me karu mera koi vakil nahi hai muje hi Cross karna hai next date ko

Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik answered
Just file a Divorce case on the ground of cruelty and adultery against your wife. And find a lawyer to file your case, don't handle your case by your own. For any query you can contact me will guide you.

Q: Rights of conjugal rights---------------------------------------------

I got married in 2016 Christina law .... On Dec last year 2016 my husband abused and hit for no reason.5 Dec 2016 I left his house Dec 30th he send me notice ....that leave ur job in one month and come to me ..I refuse to leave my job ....n replied for the same notice...but my husband says he dint get the notice.after 3 months he called me ....we used meet outside he used to have sex with me n after he going home ...he ll put allegations on me that I have affairs outside .. I had face problem with my inlaws My sister in law became to stay after marriage I said my husband I want kitchen different as we have row house he is saying one part of house is given to her sister so I can't make Separate kitchen As my sister in law has her own house ... My husband is saying I can get divorce if I say to make separate kitchen it's easier to get divorce from me

Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik answered
Yes that is true that you cannot asked for separate kitchen, its amounts to cruelty. Rather you go for Domestic Violence Case and tell your conditions in that. Come to my office for consultation

Q: Pune married goa registered marriege divorce

Jain Boy from pune,sharma girl from goa married at pune .marriage registered at goa.17 years of marriege,one son16 years old.girl left husband home with out information,and started living with her parents

Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik answered
Hello,If marriage has been solemnize in Pune then Pune is also one of the jurisdiction for filing a divorce case. It's again decided on last residing address before separation. Contact me will tell you all possibilities.

Q: What are the steps that can be taken to prevent 498a matter

Respected Sir Mere bhabi ne hum pr 498 dakhil kiya hai.unka shadi se pahle dimag ka ilaj shuru tha lekin unho ne ham se chhupaya shadi ke baad sab pata chala hum ne divorce manga to unho ne lawyer through aisa likha ke inho ne abortion karaya hai halanke aisa kuch nahi hai un ke pita ne abortion karaya kyu ke unhe pata tha iska divorce hone wala hai Dusri baat unho ne aisa likha ke maintally disorder shadi ke baad hua ayesa bataya hai plz reply sir we have innocent what I do?

Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik answered
Hello,In case 498 file kiya hai to us case me apako appear hona hi padega. Par apake pass apake wife ke mentally challenge hone ke kuch documentary proof hai to aap us basis pe divorce case file kar sakte hai. Otherwise aap kisi aur ground pe bhi divorce case file kar sakte hai. Advocate se consult karo wo apko kya ground ho sakte hai wo bata denge.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik

Can Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik?

When you meet with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vishakha R Patnaik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.