One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Navi Mumbai - Advocate Vikram Rathod

Advocate Vikram Rathod

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector-11 New panvel, Navi Mumbai
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Vikram Rathod has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vikram Rathod's office is in Sector-11 New panvel, Navi Mumbai.
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Navi Mumbai,
  • District Court, Panvel,
  • District Court, Thane

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Navi Mumbai

Top Reviews

Girish Kumaran - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Oct 09, 2020
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Vikram Rathod Ancestral property sold by my father without consent Divorce without marriage certificate and photos