One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Vikram Gulliya

Advocate Vikram Gulliya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKaushambi, Ghaziabad
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Vikram Gulliya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Vikram provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vikram enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2014. He is a member of the Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3180/14
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vikram Gulliya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikram Gulliya

Q: Missed 3 EMIs for car laon case filed what defense can I take

Hi sir, I had took a car loan in Feb 2013 from HDFC bank and paying all the EMI's monthly. Recently one person came to my home and asking to come to karkardooma court on 15th Feb 2016 for my case hearing of car loan. Sir due to sister marriage I was unable to pay 03 EMI in March, April and may 2015 months. After that I am continuously paying every month EMI to the executive, it is not deducting from my account in the form of ECS as my salary is always late and I am paying all EMI's to the executive. kindly suggest sir.

Advocate Vikram Gulliya answered
just appear before the court on the date of hearing and asked to your advocate for the mediation and the judge will refer the case for madiation where you can settle it if you are ready for the payment...for any further you can contact me.

Q: Property transferred in my name through Will govt not allowing to sell

My father owned a DDA flat and he wrote a Will in which he transferred the ownership in my name Will being registered. Father is not alive. On the basis of transfer I got mutation certificate. Now when I want to sell the property they say mutual does not devolve. but all the tax slips consist of my name. My question is does mutation certificate does give right to sell the property and can I give my property on lease please guide me

Advocate Vikram Gulliya answered
To sell out thr property without any difficulties, you have to file the petition for grant of probate in respect of the property left behind by deceased person. then the court will issued a probate certificate and after that you can sell out the property. .

Q: Friend took money for business not repaying since a year

Hello Lawyer Sir, Last year I helped a friend with securing loan through me for one event contract of govt. This loan was at very higher rate of interest through local people. THe govt dealyed in payments due to which I have to pay interest for almost 12 months. which amounted to 1.8 lacs more on the loan of 5 lacs. During whole of this i was only returned 2.5 lac once. This guy is not responding to me anymore and we do not have talking tersm due to this. how can i recover my money from him for which there is no legal proofs. all tansactions was done through hand.

Advocate Vikram Gulliya answered
first of all served him through the legal notice and after 15 days from the date of service of the legal notice, you can file recovery suit against him under the provision of C.P.C. and if you havnt any proof of it you then try to get the confirmation about the loan from him.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vikram Gulliya

Can Advocate Vikram Gulliya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vikram Gulliya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Gulliya?

When you meet with Advocate Vikram Gulliya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Gulliya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Gulliya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Gulliya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vikram Gulliya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vikram Gulliya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vikram Gulliya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vikram Gulliya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vikram Gulliya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.