One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Vikash Sharma

Advocate Vikash Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Basistha Road, Guwahati
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, GST, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Vikash Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 8 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vikash Sharma's office is in Basistha Road, Guwahati.
  • District Court, Bongaigaon,
  • District Court, Kamrup,
  • District Court, Kamrup,
  • District Court, Nagaon,
  • District Court, Nalbari,
  • Gauhati High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Vikash Sharma Bailable warrant under NI Act cheque bounce incident chq bounced due to misinformation from the company representatives