One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Adocate Jitendra Bharali

Adocate Jitendra Bharali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJorpukhuri, Guwahati
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Jitendra Bharali has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Adocate Jitendra Bharali. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Adocate Jitendra Bharali

Q: How to obtain a judgement copy from Guwahati high court

I have lost my case registry number but know petitioner name and year of judgement how to obtain it from registrar office

Adocate Jitendra Bharali answered
You can apply for the certified copy from the concerned department. It's a easy process. Within a few days you will have it on payment of the required fees. You can contact me for that over the phone.

Q: A neighbor boy threatened and insulted a women and also verbally abuse

What to do as I am very scared and afraid of the guy that he can again harm me

Adocate Jitendra Bharali answered
Calm down and have some strength. First inform your parents about the incident and ask them to Visit the nearest police station with you and lodged one complain. Things will definitely going to be resolved by the Police department and in case the police fails to act accordingly, post the matter to the timeline of the DGP, assam over social network and file a complaint case before the local CJM Court.

Q: Hi my name is Mary and i m 27 nI got married with my husband on the year 2015 but after marriage i g

Hi my name is Mary and i m 27 nI got married with my husband on the year 2015 but after marriage i got mentally tortured and wasn't allowed to meet anyone and i was kept all the time in a single room not allowed to go anywhere.In 2020 i got pregnant n my husband n my in laws asked me to go to my parents home as they said they can't tk care of me and my baby, since then till today I have been staying with my parents....i want divorce now so i want to know if i file divorce against my husband, will they b able to tk my child nMy child since her birth is staying with me and my parents are looking after both me and my baby nMy husband didn't even ask about our child nSo if i divorce my husband will they tk my child nI m afraid bcz i love my daughter n i can't live without her n i m the only one single mother who brought her up since birth

Adocate Jitendra Bharali answered
No, since your baby is too young, the Court won't allow that. The custody of the child will remain with you. However, your husband may gets the right of visitation at times as per convenience. You can opt for divorce and i suggest you shall also prefer one application for maintenance for the sake of your child.

Q: Loan settlement after death of borrower.

My father took a mortgage loan in 2020 from axis Bank of ₹ 20,00,000. In 2022 February my father was diagnosed with kidney failure and he died on 24th October 2022. Now banks wants us to settle the amount in ₹18,00,000 without any interest. There is no one earning in the family right now I am also studying. Is there any possible way that if we move to civil court for lower the settlement amount. Or we should settle it with the bank without civil court.

Adocate Jitendra Bharali answered
There is no Court in India that can direct the bank to settle the loan account at any amount. You can take the matter to the higher authority of the bank. No relief can be sought from Civil Court. In case bank proceeds for taking possession of the property or in case they issue any sale notice for the property you may approach the Debts Recovery Tribunal for appropriate relief.

Q: Contemplating divorce due to prolonged abuse

HellonnI married my girlfriend in 2021 as per Hindu norms. We got separated 6 months after marriage. She accused me of being "too dependant" on my family, falsely accused me of being impotent, accused my mother of being torturous. She left us and started living with her parents. But returned back after 3 months. She claimed her behaviour was such due to psychological damage inflicted by her own parents since childhoodAfter few months, she started being disrespectful towards me and my parents. She calls me "loser", "non-marriage material" and that "marrying me was her biggest mistake". She once asked my parents to leave our house and maintain distance from us because she felt our marriage will improve if my parents move away. She also keeps telling me that a jyotishi told her that she will never find happiness with meThere is no physical harassment involved. But the daily verbal abuse/taunts has taken a toll on my mental health.

Adocate Jitendra Bharali answered
Under such circumstances, I will suggest you to have a chat with both the family members for some solution. In case, such approach do not meet your requirements, you will need to decide whether you want to be in such a relationship or not. If not, you can opt for divorce as you have sufficient grounds as provided by the Indian law.

Frequently Asked Questions about Adocate Jitendra Bharali

Can Adocate Jitendra Bharali represent me in court?

Yes, Adocate Jitendra Bharali can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Adocate Jitendra Bharali?

When you meet with Adocate Jitendra Bharali for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Adocate Jitendra Bharali?

Before your initial consultation with Adocate Jitendra Bharali, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Adocate Jitendra Bharali?

During your initial consultation with Adocate Jitendra Bharali, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Adocate Jitendra Bharali?

It is important to communicate with Adocate Jitendra Bharali regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Adocate Jitendra Bharali?

The cost of hiring Adocate Jitendra Bharali can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.