One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Sanjay Mitra

Advocate Sanjay Mitra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Handrabadi, Guwahati
31 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Family, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Arun Kumar Dubey has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Arun provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam in 1987.

Enrollment Number : A/73/1987
  • Gauhati High Court
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 750

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Sanjay Mitra

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjay Mitra What to do to avail state medical quota in a state Harassed for giving illegal interest how can we take action