One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pratima Sharma

Advocate Pratima Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pratima Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pratima Sharma's office is in Patiala House Court, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pratima Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pratima Sharma Ex-husband not paying monthly maintenance of child after divorce Marrying another girl on the basis of winning maintenance case