One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Vibhu Sharma

Advocate Vibhu Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAdarsh Nagar, Jaipur
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
GST, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vibhu Sharma completed his law in the year 2014 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Corporate, Banking/ Finance, SEBI Act and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vibhu enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2014. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1880/2014
  • District Court, Jaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Jaipur

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vibhu Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vibhu Sharma

Q: Can residential building use for commercial work like factory

I have a property in city of jaipur. Our whole building in divided in sub building . Someone in our building is using his building for commerical work. He had setup workshops like factory in the building and also renting the property for the same purposes for past many years while other people are still living in the building. He is living somewhere else and using this residential building for commerical work. As per I know he do not have any permission from any department. Is it legal if not then please Tell me a way to solve this matter. My state is Rajasthan.

Advocate Vibhu Sharma answered
Use of residential building as factory or other manufacturing unit are illegal because the government provide various facilities to residential area e.f. the rate electricity of per unit is different. If this person running a factory then this is infringement of right of easement and totally illegal. So you logged a complaint against him on before of Commissioner of Nagar Nigar Jaipur.

Q: What to do if a loan borrower dies and has no nominee to pay back ?

My father was in defence force. He has taken personal loan without any security and insurance cover and there was no nominee in his bank account. He has passed 3 months ago now we have received a bank notice regarding loan. Please suggest me what options do we have? and if we have to pay the loan?

Advocate Vibhu Sharma answered
Your father was a army personnel but in this problem the bank file the suit against you because you are legal heirs of your father and you are available to amount of inheritance property value e.f. if the loan amount is 2,00,000 and property value is 5,00,000 then you should pay the personal loan. Now it's banks' call, you stand on your point that you are not aware the activities of your father why, when and for what he was taken personal loan and i'm not a guarantor and nominee of that loan.

Q: Regarding percentage of interest in money lending license

i have money lending license and i want to know that at which interest rate i can lend money to people......

Advocate Vibhu Sharma answered
As per your problem, I don't recognized your structure of business. Whether you are a director or compliance office office of of NBFC or Individual Lender? Kindly clear that and also which type of lending license you have?

Q: Want to rent out fully operational factory and transfer responsibility

Hello, I wanted to rent out my fully functional factory but also want to transfer all responsiblity so that I am not blamed if anything less than legal happens. What terms and clause should I cite in the agreement to attain 0 responsiblity for future. Thank you.

Advocate Vibhu Sharma answered
Yes, Transfer the ownership of factory with all assets(movable and immovable) and liability via rent agreement, then in your agreement with tenant zero responsibility and No liability against any employee or any person related to the Tenant with responsibility of act of God mention in your agreement.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vibhu Sharma

Can Advocate Vibhu Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vibhu Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Vibhu Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vibhu Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vibhu Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vibhu Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vibhu Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vibhu Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.