One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Vani Shree K

Advocate Vani Shree K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDoddabanaswadi, Bangalore
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Medical Negligence, Property, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Vani Shree K has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka Appellate Tribunal, Bangalore
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Priyanka - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Vani Shree K understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Vani Shree K

Q: Mutual Divorce - ground and procedure

Me and my husband fights continously. Before marriage he was all sweet, understanding and responsible after marriage he is totally an opposite person. He is always emotionally unavailable, humilites me in alone and in front of others, yells and shouts on me and had gotten violent as well. whenever I try telling him about his rudeness and harrasment, he denies all that and start blaming me for everything. We both are not happy together after multiple reconcilliation effort. Is it possible to apply for Divorce on these grounds and what will the procedure? how long should i wait before applying

Advocate Vani Shree K answered
Hi. Yes you can file divorce on these grounds. It may take about 6 months to 1 yr to get mutual divorce in India. We can also clause the case early depending upon the procedure and situation available in your case

Q: Cheated by illegal bank auction property

I have recently purchased a under construction sarfaesi physical site by UBI Bidar branch , and was able to register the property in SRO. Later when I went for permission from development authority I got to know that it's 100 ft road on the map and no plots allotted on the site. Now I have no property, when I checked with bank they say they can't do anything. I have taken loan to buy this property and now I don't have anything except papers. Development authority says there are no records of layout given in our documents. Kindly suggest, as I understand bank manager knew this before and still they conducted the auction.

Advocate Vani Shree K answered
Hi. You can file case against the Bank and Bank Manager holding liable for this and also get a stay order on paying Loan amount it the Bank. You can take a lawyer support and get this done immediately. At the first, issue a legal notice and then file suit

Q: Property buying - Confirmation on the case details

I am planning to buy a property that was allotted to a woman belonging to Scheduled Tribe. The property was allotted to her directly by Govt of Karnataka in 1975 and the condition was not to sell it for 25 years. she later constructed a house and in the Year 2008 did a gift deed to her grandson (son's -Son) and gave him free will to enjoy the property. grandson has 4 siblings and his mother with him and all of them have agreed to register the property with us. he has no father (expired few yrs ago). and as per the family tree he has submitted to us , allotee has only one son and no other siblings to her. (which we cannot verify and should go by his words). they have agreed to provide family tree attested by Tahasildhar and all 5 (siblings and his mother) will sign on that family tree document. so is it safe to proceed to buy this with no problems in future. Allotee was also old and is no more.

Advocate Vani Shree K answered
Hi. At the outlook whatever you have explained looks good but no lawyers can suggest you to purchase the property based on facts explained like you did. We have see the documents and then give a green signal. You can get the documents verified by an advocate for better understanding

Q: Whether a GPA made in USA is valid in INDIA

I am planning to purchase an apartment. The owner stays in USA and he has given a GPA to sale the apartment to his brother in India from USA. Whether its valid in India if he adjudicated in District Register Office? Whether after some years he can claim the ownership of the apartment after I purchased?

Advocate Vani Shree K answered
Hi. The adjudicated GPA is valid. No one can claim over the property after an adjudicated GPA is given. But there are certain terms and conditions to adjudication of GPA. You can get it reviewed by expertise from your side rather than just go by sellers word. You can contact us for registration assistance which also includes review of Adjudication GPA

Q: Query regarding the revert provided from Consumer Commission

Hi,I have submitted an online complaint through site. For my application, the commission has requested changes to my Consumer Case. Please help me understand what is meant by the following:1. Start Your Complaint with this Heading> COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION 35 OF THE CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT, 20192. Documents to be attested as true copies with name and date.3. Mention the Authorized Representative of Opposite Party.

Advocate Vani Shree K answered
Hi. kindly appoint a lawyer to take care of all this. It may look easy to you but it’s not. At every stage of case, you can’t sit down to understand what it means rather hand over it to professional lawyer who can do it without any hurdle. Do not waste your time on finding meaning and definition

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vani Shree K

Can Advocate Vani Shree K represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vani Shree K can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vani Shree K?

When you meet with Advocate Vani Shree K for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vani Shree K?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vani Shree K, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vani Shree K?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vani Shree K, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vani Shree K?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vani Shree K regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vani Shree K?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vani Shree K can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.