One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Vandana Oberoi

Advocate Vandana Oberoi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court Gurgaon, Gurgaon
LawRato32 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Vandana Oberoi completed her law in the year 1992 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Vandana enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 1992. She is a member of the Gurgaon District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/124-A/1992
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Vandana Oberoi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Vandana Oberoi

Q: Personal loan default + Cheque Bounce

How can I defend NI138 case against me filed by Bank after ecs bounces, Cheque bounce. Bank deliberately declared me willful defaulter, Taken one bail in personal bond, but magistrate ordered to produce a Jamantee worth Rs. 2.5 Lacs before next hearing , Which seems impossible for me under present scenario, I am almost begger. lost job when I was Covid+, No money for advocate or bail. saving spent in treatment ongoing.

Advocate Vandana Oberoi answered
You don’t have to spend much for producing a surety/jamantee. You don’t need any money. Your surety/jamanteee should have property worth 2.5 Lacs. Even if your surety has an old car that will also be worth Rs.2.5 lacs. Your surety can produce the RC of that car and get you bailed out. Your family member or any relative or friend can be your surety/ Jamantee.

Q: A tuition teacher raped her student by calling her alone

A tuition teacher raped his student and took advantage of seeing her alone,By keeping her tuition timings different from everyone else, calling her alone at his house and having sexual activity with her. She was scared and due to fear she could not tell anything to anyone. When she came to 12th, she got the knowledge and then she shared this thing with her family. When the girl talked to the teacher, the teacher said that she had brought something 2-3 years old. Now don't call again, scare her

Advocate Vandana Oberoi answered
In such criminal cases there is no time limitation to report the matter she can report the matter even now. In the complaint she should explain the reason of delay in reporting the matter. If the concerned police personnel do not register FIR the complainant can go to court under section 156(3) Cr.P.C seeking direction to the police for registering the FIR.

Q: Worried about the Cheque bounce

My concern arises from the fact that my father handed over a check to someone in exchange for an agreement. However, upon retrieving the agreement, he unintentionally left the check behind. I am worried that the individual might misuse the check in his there any way i can prove why this cheque was given, and he did not returned, now blackmailing me

Advocate Vandana Oberoi answered
If date was mentioned on the cheque and three months have been passed, then there is nothing to worry. But no date was mentioned on the cheque in that case that individual can misuse the cheque. First of all try to take the cheque back amicably if that is not possible report the matter in the concerned police station.

Q: Narcissist abuse by Wife awaiting Divorce

My wife has been mentally and Physically Torturing and Assaulting me for last 7 years and I am awaiting divorce from her.She threatens to file 498 and DV if I don't go back to her since I am staying in sepeartion since nov 2022.She does not know my address as if I told her the address she would come and assualt me and injure me.She says that she will misuse 498 to call me back and when I meet her face ro face she will assault me in public.She is suffering from Narcissist Personality Disorder.

Advocate Vandana Oberoi answered
If your wife is torturing you mentally and physically, you can file a divorce petition on the ground of cruelty. You can also file a complaint in the concerned police station, if she threatens you or actually assaults you or injures you.

Q: Desertion by wife - Hindu marriage

My wife along with my 5 year old son is residing separately since April 2021. She restricts my access to my son. She did not allow me to meet him for 14 months and now only lets me meet once in couple of months in a mall for few hours. She is a software engineer with a high income and lives alone with my son in Pune. I want my son to have full access to both parents. Currently he is alienated. Wife is neither willing to return nor willing to discuss mutual divorce. What are my legal options?

Advocate Vandana Oberoi answered
You can apply in court for guardianship or custody of child. As your child is only 5 years it is unlikely that you would get his custody but you can get visitation rights. Once you get order from court your wife will have to let you meet your son. If she refuses despite order of court you can file contempt of court application against her.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Vandana Oberoi

Can Advocate Vandana Oberoi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Vandana Oberoi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Vandana Oberoi?

When you meet with Advocate Vandana Oberoi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Vandana Oberoi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Vandana Oberoi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Vandana Oberoi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Vandana Oberoi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Vandana Oberoi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Vandana Oberoi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Vandana Oberoi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Vandana Oberoi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.